Nature of Business:
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Sole Proprietorship (Individual)
Chennai Breast Centre in collaboration with researchers from Institute of Basic Sciences conducts spearheaded research on breast cancer pathogenesis and metastasis. The current project on metastatic potential of breast cancer by analysis of Matrix mettalloproteases is of prime focus at it will add new dimensions to treatment & regulation in breast cancer. Apart from this study, Chennai Breast Centre has teams of researchers working on other areas of importance in breast cancer research.
Conferences and Courses attended
Dr. Selvi Radhakrishna attended the :
1. Asian breast diseases association’s annual conference in Mumbai in October 2010.
2. Breast pathology course conducted by the Singapore general hospital in November 2010.
3. Participated as faculty for the WCI meeting conducted at Tata Memorial Hospital.
4. San Antonio breast cancer symposium 2012
5. Faculty : Annual Association of surgeons of India, Dec 2011
6. Faculty : Absicon meeting, Hyderabad, May 2012
7. Faculty: Cusp meeting, September 2012
8. Faculty : WCI meeting, Mumbai 2012
1. Interventional breast biopsy workshop- July 2009
2. Breast Imaging and education program- Aug 2010
3. Oncoplastic breast surgery Feb 2012
4. Breast Imaging and interventions program- 2012